Monday, June 15, 2009

Idaho Springs. 06 June 2009. Camp Fest 2009

Wow... I can't believe this was the 10th year that I played this festival. This is the second appearance for Dewey Paul Band. I had previously appeared as "Dewey Paul & Friends" and as "Dewey Decibel System". Such great memories, great friends, and some of the best times I've had in the past ten years.

This year's show was no exception. The festival has moved around to different locations over the years and continues to be an exclusive private hippie party for a select group of beautiful Colorado freaks. There are always great bands and this year's lineup lived up to that expectation... Arnie J. Green Band (Arnie played bass in last year's Dewey Paul Band appearance), Dig, Emilio Emilio, Stanky Pockets, Tatanka, and several others.

I wish I could remember more details of the party, but for some reason each year I am left with fuzzy recollections. I do recall having a great time playing, best one yet... I think. Aylon Baru, Stork, and John "JB" Bunting sat in and we went to some pretty far out places during the 'dead set' we played. I can't wait for the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment